I made the conscious decision to write down a minimum of five things that make me thankful, + happy every morning when I come into the office and have my coffee. + i’m okay with it if some of them repeat from day to day.
- my girl cb. because she’s one of my favorite girls
in the city. even though we only live a few miles apart, we are both really busy + don’t get to see each other as often as I would like, but she is always there to dress me via text messages, give valuable even-keal advice, and listen. she’s pretty gorgeous too right?
- my momma, for more reasons than I have the ability to write out.
- the last minute opportunity to sneak home this weekend to crested butte for a good girlfriends birthday. a hot date with my momma, a day on the lake wakeboarding, and an afternoon with my main squeezes (my dog Rio and my horses Kona and Bugsy) are exactly what I need right now.
- my health. the move to gluten-free has been life changing.
- my job. in the word’s of Emily, I can honestly call it good job.